Taeyeon reveals the secret to her slender frame as snacking on jellies instead of eating meals

 Article: Taeyeon's secret to her slender body is jellies? "I don't eat food and eat jellies instead"

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

[+94, -3] Tired of our society promoting bodies that look like they suffer from an*rexia

[+43, -2] You could cut someone with that chin

[+34, -2] I'm sure she's managing herself but she's way too thin.. she could put on some weight, for real

[+31, -0] Who is asking about the secret to a body that looks like a middle schooler's? Jeez..

[+16, -1] She should be more careful with her words, especially since kids will copy her

[+6, -0] Tsk tsk, as if this is anything to be proud of. The media should not be promoting this kind of material. "Secret tips" about a body that barely looks like a choding's, you've got to be kidding me

[+5, -0] I'm a Taeyeon fan but I don't think putting stuff like this out there is good for kids ㅜㅜ I remember when she was on 'Queendom,' all the idols were fawning over how pretty and skinny she was.. but she didn't look skinny in a healthy way ㅜㅜ I'm sure the standards are different for celebrities but I'd rather kids not have to see this stuff and think they need to skip meals and eat only jellies to lose weight

[+4, -0] I noticed when she was at Key's house on 'I Live Alone' that she only took four bites of her salad before putting her utensils down ㅋ She's so thin because she just doesn't eat

[+4, -0] You have to eat.. you'll lose your health in your forties

[+3, -4] Just seems like being super thin is what Taeyeon's personal standards are... She knows she's in a career where looks matter, I'm sure she's taking care of herself...

[+3, -0] This is so damaging...

[+2, -0] Why are SM singers so stick skinny? Does their agency force it? Doesn't seem like any other agency deals with these issues except SM's artists, they're all an*rexic skinny;;

[+1, -0] I like jellies too but as a snack, not as a meal replacement ㅋ.. Taeyeon-ssi, please don't skip your meals

-