Park Min Young opens up about the mental anguish she went through during her scandal with her ex

Article: Park Min Young on the controversy with her ex-partner, "I had to get a mental evaluation... I had a lot of regrets"

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

[+141, -0] What is she even saying

- I'm more surprised that she's still being cast for stuff

[+108, -0] Let me laugh ㅋ

- [+22] Her scandal did one thing, definitely prove the presence of sponsors..

- [+27] Her image is so damaged from this

[+83, -4] I still don't get why she would even consider dating him when she's rich enough on her own.. Please consider character when choosing a partner. I suppose people like her who focus so much on their physical looks eventually forget how important the inside is too.

- Like why a pot-bellied ajusshi of all people ㅠ

[+53, -0] Pfft ㅋ

[+41, -0] Oh is 'Gag Concert' on already? Time for bed then

[+6, -0] I didn't expect any better from her anyway so I'm not shocked about the ex part... but I'm so tired of her acting. It's always Park Min Young inserting the same style into all these different characters. I still don't get why she's cast for so much stuff when her acting's not even amazing???

[+3, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1, -0] I mean, you were dating him for his money above all else.....

[+0, -0] Perhaps it'd be better if you stayed quiet ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Naver

[+705, -10] Surprised first at Park Min Young's type, then surprised again at how fast she cut him off

[+326, -15] I don't get why people like her are still allowed on TV, don't want to see her

[+196, -16] She should take some time off to reflect. I love her as an actress but she was still involved with a really big scammer. Coming back to the small screen this fast probably isn't good for her image, especially since the face of her ex is still fresh on our minds.

[+192, -13] Why can't we get another actress? Her visuals and acting are both not that great!!!

[+53, -1] What's up with this victim cosplay when your own older sister had her straw in his wealth sucking it all up alongside you

[+51, -1] Her and her family are greedy gold diggers. I'll never watch another of he dramas again.

-