IU changes new song title to 'Love Wins All' in response to criticism

Article: IU criticized for naming new song after LGBTQ motto, changes name in response

Source: Korea Ilbo via Naver

[+40, -4] IU probably changed it for even that one person who might've been hurt by this title among all the fakes crying out right now

[+21, -2] Her reason for changing it is so amazing! "I agree that my song title might diminish the importance of the message. I respect and support everyone who chooses to love in their own way. I want every love to win in a world without hate, and I hope that my song's message is properly delivered in a way that doesn't hurt anyone."

[+23, -5] She sees the bigger picture. Unfortunately, the Twitter haters aren't stopping the hate on her even after changing the name. It's astounding to me that they can hate her so much just because they believe themselves to be a minority. 

[+12, -3] Sure, some of the reactions may have been out of line, but it's great that IU still thought to change the name out of consideration for people who really might've been hurt by the title. Please give your support for 'Love Wins All' on the 24th!

[+11, -2] IU fighting!! Love wins all 🥰

[+7, -2] Could there be anyone else like IU

-