Hani models for Gucci

Article: Hani the 'Human Gucci'... doll-like photo

Source: OSEN via Nate

[+43, -6] I don't think New Jeans look good in luxury clothes ㅠ

- [+5, -0] Seriously... They're so pretty but their luxury looks always look like they borrowed someone else's clothes ㅠ I know that the members became brand ambassadors one by one since before debut, and I feel like brands must've been forced to pick between them or else... Really puts into perspective Jennie's talents at making every brand look like her own

- [+1, -0] I think because they're still so young..

- [+0, -0] It's because they're too young

[+26, -0] Whenever I see New Jeans' luxury ads, it just feels like they put brand names on little kids way too early

- [+1, -1] Feels almost strategic by their company, like they're trying to inflate the group's image off the bat like how Black Pink's image went up after they became brand ambassadors

[+20, -0] I think New Jeans would match brands like MLB better than all of this

[+14, -2] I like Hani and I like Gucci but I don't know that they necessarily go together.. she would look better in other brands

[+11, -0] Maybe it's just the way the times are but I find it hard to get into their music when 80-90% of their lyrics are in English;;;

-