BoA's character unveiled in 'Marry My Husband'

Article: Kept it hidden all this time... BoA turns out to be Na Iin Woo's fiancee, villain character for her first drama return in 7 years

Source: Mydaily via Nate

[+90, -1] Ugh, I could barely stand her in 'Chef'... ㅡㅡ

- [+15, -0] No, seriously, I cringe so hard when I see her on 'Chef'

[+82, -2] You gave a total noob an important role of the villain???

- [+2, -7] She's not a noob, she has several works under her belt already ㅋ

[+80, -5] Do we not have any other actors? She's too old for this role 

[+76, -2] Can't stand singers constantly trying to take roles away from all the rookie actors who are waiting for opportunities

[+48, -2] The casting as a whole is a miss aside from Lee Yi Kyung ㅠ it is a good drama, though

[+10, -0] Lee Kikwang isn't a good fit either.....

[+9, -0] Please, just stick to your main professions... especially all the idol male leads in dramas lately, why should I have to feel humiliated for you just for watching your dramas?

[+9, -0] This pisses me off

[+4, -0] Just realized Park Min Young, Song Ha Yoon, and BoA are all '8yers

[+2, -0] Her character doesn't even exist in the webtoon

[+3, -0] I like BoA as a singer... but her acting ㅜㅜ is so unstable ㅠㅠ I'm barely giving Lee Kikwang a pass, but if you add BoA to the same drama... ㅜㅜ

[+2, -0] They couldn't get a fellow actress at least in similar age to the male lead?

[+2, -0] She needs to put less power behind her acting.. it's so overbearing..

-