Kian84 wins daesang at the MBC Entertainment Awards


Article: Kian 84 wins MBC Entertainment Awards dsaesang... first non-celebrity to win 'new history written' + 3 crowns

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

[+101, -6] It's undeniable that this was his year. He brought MBC back to live. Grats, grats, and I'll support him through even better variety shows in the future!!
- Yeah, I normally don't watch TV but will watch anything he's on

[+52, -3] When I first started seeing him on TV, I never thought I'd be seeing him win daesang one day. He's climbed so high in the past seven years. Amazing...

[+44, -3] Amazing guy

[+29, -2] Congratulations~~!!! 😊😊😊😊🥰🥰

[+28, -5] Congratulations~

[+16, -1] Congratulations~ He looked so nervous from beginning to end, I wish he'd loosen up and enjoy himself. It was thanks to him that so many people around the world were able to enjoy a moment of happiness in their homes. I wish you happiness~~

[+13, -1] His speech was so well spoken ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ congratulations on the daesang

[+9, -0] I was so nervous about his speech but he did well..

[+9, -2] Grats grats grats Kian 

[+7, -1] Let's be honest, there's no one more deserving this year than Kian!!! No??

[+3, -1] Proud of you, you deserve the applause

-