Han So Hee creates a safe space chatroom for her fans to lean on her

Article: Han So Hee, "I will not ever pity you" creates chatroom for solitary fans along with heartfelt letter

Source: Star News via Nate

[+93, -99] Perhaps she can start by quitting smoking.. and erasing the tattoos all over herself..

[+79, -19] She won't "pity" them? That's a weird way to express things. Why would you ever "pity" your fans in the first place? She probably meant "I won't look down on you" than pity..

[+75, -23] I wonder how many other celebrities are as genuine with her fans as she is, she's so cool

[+46, -35] Something about her feels so anxious to me.. I have a similar personality so it feels relatable ㅜㅜ

[+35, -3] A bit surprising to see her use the term "pity," though..

[+16, -22] One of the most beautiful actresses in their twenties for me, especially with her Gumiho beauty

[+12, -3] Pity, though? Why does it feel like she's looking down on us? Something about the way she phrased that bothers me.

[+9, -2] Why would she say pity, though? It almost sounds as if she's saying "I could pity you but I won't"? Or maybe she doesn't know the exact definition of that word?

[+7, -7] I do find her pertty but the tattoos cheapen her

[+1, -0] Definitely one of the top actresses of our country, both popular in our country and internationally

-