Akdong Musician prove they're real life siblings

Article: Real life siblings judged just by the distance between them

Source: Mydaily via Nate

[+182, -3] What is that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so cute

[+121, -149] I'm really worried for her. She's gained too much....;;;;

[+63, -3] I remember a variety show where they bumped into each other on the street and they kept walking like they didn't see each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ these two are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+49, -55] Has she been stealing his food too?

[+19, -6] Ah~ so cute... I remember my brother and I would ignore each other in public too so a lot of our friends didn't even know we were siblings for a while.. ㅋㅋ

[+8, -1] Her voice is such a treasure~ ^^ I hope they keep working together for a long long time

[+7, -2] Nonstop discord rumors between them and yet they're a duo who can never disband ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4, -2] I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4, -1] Ah ㅠㅠㅋㅋ I don't acknowledge my brother when I see him at the bus stop either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even he's like "don't talk to me in public" ㅠ

[+1, -0] I'd say even this is a lot. Real real life siblings sometimes don't even know if the other is alive because they never keep in contact.

[+1, -1] I'm like this with my siblings too, even though we don't have a particularly negative relationship or anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just think in my head "I wonder where he's going" and keep going my way.

[+1, -1] Strangers connected by blood ㅋㅋ

-