Nine couples were brought together out of the 'My Dearest' film set

Article: Nine couples were born out of the 'My Dearest' film set after a year working together

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+559] Wow, nine couples??? 'My Dearest' the matchmaking service..

[+476] 'Reply 1994' had 11 couples out of their staff, seems like well-made dramas also produce a lot of couples too

[+280] I can only imagine how smoothly the film set must've been run ㅎㅎ I wish them all happiness..

[+147] The producers must be kind people, the type of people to create a healthy and comforting environment for emotions like this to grow~ If Jang Hyun was not married, I wonder if he would've gotten together with Ahn Eun Jin too ㅋ

[+90] I'm sure there's something in the air when you work hard together and depend on each other to see something through

[+17] Hmm, maybe I should start hitting up film sets

[+6] But then again, you are together on a historical drama set for a year, so ㅋㅋㅋ

[+2] I wonder if any of them had overlapping crushes before the nine got together the way they did ㅋㅋ

-