miss A's Min shares latest whereabouts from New York


Article: miss A's Min's latest whereabouts spotted in New York

Source: Insight via Instagram + Nate

[+589] Shocking that she was ever a miss A member at all

[+355] The miss A members were able to make the money they did thanks to Suzy. They never would've even made it on TV without her. I remember the nasty face she made when Suzy kept getting all the interview questions.

[+116] All things aside, the only thing I really remember about her is that she had really poor character, just not a good person all around. I guess she's a lesson in what happens to the lives of people who aren't very kind.

[+80] I'm surprised that whoever created miss A thought she was a fit as an idol at all. Even in the eyes of normal people like us, we can tell that she's not.

[+71, -4] They bullied Suzy

[+60] Suzy was too good for this group

[+40, -0] She's so average, doesn't even look like a celebrity

[+34] So who is she again?  

[+16] Hmm... I'm not taking sides, but as a miss A fan in the past, I don't agree that Suzy got all the support and attention, or that she's the one who kept the group fed. JYP started focusing more on Suzy's acting career, leaving the rest of the members on the backburner, and they were tied to their contracts so they couldn't even leave or do other things. I guess to the general public, it makes sense to give more support to the most popular member, but as a miss A fan, it was disappointing

- [+1] JYP was in a financial crisis in that time and really worked Suzy and 2PM to the bone. Suzy did acting on top of a ton of CF deals, and 2PM was on a ton of concert tours

[+2] Yeah, I don't think I'd recognize her even if she was sitting right next to me

[+9] Min's a great dancer. I feel like she'd be really successful as a dance instructor in New York. 

[+2] So she's just a normal person now

[+6, -0] Did she give up being a celebrity?

[+3, -0] Did anyone ask?

[+3, -6] She had a great voice, great dancer, even great at singing live while dancing, and spent such a long time as a trainee, but I guess she's evidence that sometimes your hard work isn't equal to success

-