Who are the two Koreans who made it into Hybe's 'Dream Academy'?

Article: Only two Koreans made it through a competition of 6000:1... who are the trainees who got to meet Bang Shi Hyuk?

Source: The Joongang via Naver

[+222, -1] Leave out the Chinese trainees
- [+1, -0] There are none
- [+1, -0] Hybe's known for not picking Chinese trainees

[+36, -0] I'd prefer groups be kept Korean like BTS

[+24, -3] Please just keep these idols Korean ㅜㅠ

[+23, -2] Bang CEO! If these groups are being labeled under the K-Pop brand, shouldn't they be Korean? Why only two Koreans out of 21? I don't understand.

[+18, -1] This no longer makes it K-Pop... they're just Western Pop idols..

[+26, -14] Always funny to me that idols are dressed in school uniforms when none of them have an interest in their studies

[+12, -3] I'm sick of Hybe trying to sell K-Pop to the Western market like this. I want them to flop. You can't call this K-Pop when they're all foreign members and don't speak Korean.

[+9, -0] K-Pop is only K-Pop if it's Korean members

[+4, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Hybe's better off just focusing on BTS

[+4, -0] Wow, something about the group picture makes me think of Silmido... like they're some secret soldiers being trained in isolation

[+3, -0] Just focus on New Jeans ㅋㅋ

[+3, -0] Whatever, I'll stick to supporting my Korean groups

-