North Korea reported to have executed more teens for watching K-Dramas

Article: "North Korea executed teens for watching K-dramas... executions on the rise 10 times since COVID"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+2,220] When Jong Un himself watches them all the time, probably...
- [+99] He's probably a subscriber of Netflix, Disney, Apple TV 😂
- [+180] In 2018, he recognized Irene as the leader of Red Velvet when they went to perform in Pyeongyang, I reckon he's pretty up to speed with idol groups too... 😂
- [+29] I bet he has all of IVE's songs memorized and dances to them in his office

[+646] How can anyone expect to negotiate anything with such a leader?

[+480] He probably went home after executing those teens and was like "Seol Joo-ya, is 'The Glory' up on Netflix today yet?"

[+439] Inconceivable to think that this is happening in this day and age... human rights are nonexistent up there...

[+262] How do you even kill children... is he not afraid of what awaits him in the after life? ㅜㅠ

[+261] He's such a hypocrite. I heard that during the height of COVID, he was adamant that his face masks only come from the South ㅋㅋㅋ so selfish

[+172] How can we ever unify with a country like this???

[+103] Thank you to my mother for giving birth to me in the South

[+100] Man, I wish someone would execute him already

[+75] If there's anything history has taught us, it's that the gun cannot block culture...

[+65] I honestly feel so blessed and thankful that I was born in the South. I could've been born in hell if not for my parents 👏

[+50] On the other hand, a rise in executions is also a sign that Kim Jong Un is under threat, and that ten times more people are accessing other cultures around the world. I bet the MZ generation in the North aren't following orders so easily. Defectors have said that a lot of the newer generation is disgusted with his rule.

[+20] I can't imagine the fear felt by those children... it breaks my heart

-