EXO's DO to start new agency with manager after ending contract with SM

Article: EXO Do Kyung Soo is leaving SM... starting a new agency with longtime manager

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+219] The curse of Kakao has begun. They're all leaving. All of the companies that Kakao acquires end up in similar situations like this.

[+129] I've seen so many bad cases of stars getting into business with their managers and ending up backstabbed in the end. I hope he's careful.

[+46] Kyung Soo-ya, manager your money well so that someone else doesn't run off with it

[+65] I support you, Do Kyung Soo-nim!

[+27] I liked that he was with SM.. ㅠㅠ but it seems that they all leave once they get up there in experience. My other bias GD, now DO...

[+19] Group promos with SM, personal promos with Soo Soo company.. Do Kyung Soo fighting ❤️

[+7] I'll always cheer on and respect your decisions for your new life. You'll always be EXO to me.

[+3] Company Soo Soo fighting ❤️💕

[+3] I think he'll do great

[+2] Baekhyun left and now him ㅠㅠ they're all leaving. But then again, it's not like SM does anything for them.

[+1] They're all leaving ㅠ

-