Actor Lee Dal of 'Taxi Driver 2' fame to get married

Article: Actor Lee Dal of 'Vincenzo' and 'Taxi Driver 2' fame to get married to drama film staff

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+747] I really thought he was Park Seo Joon in that first picture

[+340] I only saw the face and thought it was Park Seo Joon for a second

[+200] I guess I wasn't the only one who saw Park Seo Joon

[+120] I kept looking for the actor's name because I thought the announcement was that he's getting married 'this month' (lee dal = this month)

[+36] I thought this news was about Park Seo Joon.. surprised me.. anyway, congratulations ❤️

[+4] There is no difference between him and Park Seo Joon

[+10] I almost cried because I thought Park Seo Joon was getting married ㅠㅠ

[+7] I thought the title said Park Seo Joon is getting married 'this month'

[+39] Congratulations to Walmart Park Saeroyi

[+-] He looks like Im Young Woong + Park Seo Joon..?

[+-] Is that Park Saeroyi ㅋㅋㅋ

[+-] He actually played a fake Park Seo Joon in 'Vincenzo' ㅎㅎㅎㅎ he really does look like him

[+-] I've always thought he looked remarkably like Park Seo Joon. They should star as brothers in a show someday ㅋㅋㅋ

-