Whasa summoned by police for investigation into performance controversy

Article: Police summon Whasa for investigation into performance controversy

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

[+280, -16] I saw her clip while scrolling through Reels, she is the epitome of cheapness

[+176, -12] Wait, did you all watch the clip before commenting?? Because I lived it on live TV and I was shocked ㅡㅡ;;;; she licked her hand before spreading her legs and rubbing herself there;;;; I can't even write it in words without sounding weird so imagine it in video??? Whasa needs to stop hiding behind the shields and realize what she did wrong. I've also felt that she was crossing the line even before this.

[+187, -81] Is this worth summoning her for, though? ㅡㅡ

[+96, -18] She acts exactly as she looks

[+79, -17] Just throw her in for the crime of indecent performance

[+42, -0] I was shocked at the video... I don't know that this is any laughing matter, especially since this was performed in front of students. If restrictions aren't placed now, she's just going to perform something worse next time! I support the parents who stepped up!

[+24, -0] I do admit she crossed the line. She's free to express herself but there's an unspoken rule in society about a line you shouldn't cross.

-

Source: Naver

[+262, -23] As much as times have changed, she needs to learn to keep within the lines. Did she think she could push things this far and still be welcomed by the public?? Especially in front of students? The line has been long crossed.

[+125, -7] It just felt so gross? I will choose not to watch her in the future.

[+93, -0] It's so ironic to me how people like her are always demanding not to s*xualize women but she'll do things like this?? What did she want the students who were watching her to feel? It's all so pathetic.

[+83, -7] I always change the channel when I see her. She looks so cheap.

[+31, -1] There are ways to look provocative in a more beautiful way but she does it in a dirty way. This behavior is just not something you do on stage. 

[+24, -0] I'll never understand why she got famous

-

Source: Naver

[+4,489, -349] Someone please stop letting her on TV

[+2,508, -107] She's honestly gross

[+2,181, -81] She's a singer, shouldn't she be focusing on showing off her singing and dancing skills? And not trying to get attention for gimmicks like this? It's a college festival, not a night parlor.

[+1,612, -46] She may consider this art but it's dirty to me

[+1,119, -190] She's ugly

[+336, -5] The thing is, no one's asking her to do this... everyone hates it so why does she insist on it

[+332, -7] I just never can see her as sexy, she looks dirty to me

[+297, -2] True sexiness can be felt without showing any skin. If even men think what you're doing is dirty, that performance is a failure

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,465] Maybe the police wanted to see Whasa personally

[+887] And what do the police expect to accomplish with this summon?

[+918] Society as a whole is going to grow to detest the word 'parents of students'

[+518] I can't even tell what year we're living in anymore. It's like we're back to the '70s/'80s with how conservative everyone's acting.

[+266] I don't know why we're going this far... people are acting as if she performed this at some daycare festival

[+248] It was a stage meant for college adults. Why are parents acting as if she performed this in front of children? These parents may think their students are babies in their arms but they're adults old enough to understand what type of performance this is. 

[+345] I don't know what the police hope to accomplish with this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ investigate what? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+99] Are we back in the '70s...!!! Are we serious right now? We're back in the Joseon dynasty?

[+481] Wow... all the way to the police?

[+517] Difficult life being a performer in such a conservative country such as ours

-