Korean viewers dismayed at 'Someday or One Day' remake 'A Time Called You'

Article: "Give us back Ziwei Li" Korean viewers under mental breakdown after seeing male lead for Korean remake of 'Someday or One Day'

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+107] This remake would've been better off never having been greenlit

[+39] I watched the first episode... and cringed at how different I remember 'Someday or One Day' being to this and turned it off ㅠㅠ

[+22] Homelesswei 😢

[+18] Did no one pay Ahn Hyo Seob yet... why does he look like this

[+5] The wig was so painfully obvious that I couldn't focus on anything else 😂

[+4] Who could live up to Greg Han?........

[+3] Come on, Korea...

[+-] He looks homeless...

[+-] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry to Ahn Hyo Seob but this is a comedy remake, right? Surely..

[+-] I was shocked..

[+-] I'm sure this hair is just for the beginning and then they'll spruce him up by cutting it short

[+-] There's always something lacking about these remakes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 😍

[+-] I'm so mad... the casting already angered me but I figured the production could make up for it but this is just... I read that the producers never watched the original and now I'm wondering if that's true... because I don't get 'Someday or One Day' vibes at all. It's a disappointment all around ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+-] I became such a huge Greg Han fan after the original... I personally like Hyo Seob, and I think his coordi's the issue here

-