G-Dragon likes a picture with V in it

Article: G-Dragon 'likes' photo of BTS V on Instagram

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+137] I can't believe this is news

[+94] GD did not literally go into V's Instagram to press like on a picture. He liked a picture of a chef who happened to have V next to him in the photo. GD is friends with the Wagyu Mafia chef. 

- I mean, yeah, we know that much, but we're just wondering if GD noticed that V was in the picture, too

- [+5] I wouldn't put any meaning to it, it was a carousel of other pictures too

[+20] He's in the news for even just pressing like on a picture ㅋㅋ

[+13] It's a non-issue... GD was invited to Paradise City so he went, and he pressed like on a picture of a chef who was at that event ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ more than anything, it was a carousel of various other photos, but of course only this one is picked out

[+5] Hey, I pressed like on that picture too, where's my article

[+3] I thought the thumbnail was a picture of Lee Chanhyuk, dammit

[+-] GD is usually known for liking random pictures without really checking what it is. He's always pressed like on photos from both fan accounts and anti accounts. 

-