Won Bin's neighbor shares update on the actor giving out home-pressed sesame oil to local friends

Article: Won Bin's latest updates, enjoying farm life and "sharing freshly pressed sesame oil..."

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+262] It's crazy how easily he life paths, almost like he never put any deep thought into his job as an actor. I always thought he'd do whatever this is for a few years before coming back to acting, so it's unexpected to me that he hasn't.
- [+42] I heard in the past that he had tried to prepare for a comeback after 'Ajusshi' several times but for some reason or another, the filmings were canceled and investments were overturned, etc. I remember reading that he approached the director for 'Ajusshi' and worked with him on analyzing the character and making adjustments into what we know the character as today. I don't think he finds acting "meaningless" if you consider all these things. I'm just a fan waiting for the day that he finds a new project to come back with! 🙂

[+99] I'm jealous of his life...

[+94] Making bibimbap with that sesame oil must taste delicious.. 😂😂

[+41] Hard for me to picture someone with his face squeezing sesame oil ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+17] I'd live like this too if I had the money to ã… 

[+16] Oh wow ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Won Bin's sesame oil ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+11] Sesame oil, perilla oil, that's all great and everything, but please stop hiding that perfect face for only the local townspeople to see and pick up a new project, will you? 

[+10] You only live once, nothing wrong with doing what you want with it

[+3] The most handsome farmer in the world..

[+3] He's living a life of economic freedom... I covet it...

[+2] He's considered the one top face of all male celebrities in our country but he's an introvert without an SNS, doesn't go out drinking, his hobby is woodworking... a true unicorn of a man

[+1] You could probably create a whole photoshoot out of their life as farmers

-