Lee Junho and Im Yoona reps deny dating rumors between the 'King the Land' stars

Article: 'King the Land' Lee Junho and Im Yoona embroiled in dating rumors... reps from both agencies are "checking in"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,202] I support this couple

[+436] No reason for any of us to have an opinion on a young man and woman dating. They look beautiful together.

[+391] Wow, daebak, daebak, I hope they really are dating ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+186] The reps are "checking in," but they better not come back with "we cannot confirm anything about their private lives" ☝🏻

[+56] Always skeptical of dating rumors that happen between co-stars~~~ like they're advertising their drama~~~???

[+55] They look so good together ❤️👏😍

[+53] I think the rumors sound way too made up ㅡㅡ; since the reps are still checking in, I'm just going to stay neutral. This seems more like a marketing attempt gone wrong to promote their drama 😢

[+38] They look so good together

[+19] Please date ❤️

[+11] If it's Yoona, I can send Junho off ❤️ Please end up like Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin!!

[+8] Even if it's true, I feel like they'll just say they're close friends~ but they have such a clean image together that they seem like such a match ❤️

[+6] Yoona's reps announced that the rumors are unfounded

[+5] I always thought there was something in their gaze to each other ❤️ They match so well~

[+3] Let's skip the dating rumors and go straight to a wedding announcement

-

Article: Junho and Yoona's reps deny dating rumors "They're very close but aren't dating"

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

[+43] Oh man, I was going to go full fangirl mode but they denied it right away... ㅎㅎ heh (awkward)

[+35] ㅠㅠ I'm actually so upset, they look so good together and I was totally prepared to support them if they confirmed it

[+32] ??? This is so funny to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone is so sad that they denied the rumors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can see why, they look so good together 🫶🏻

[+19] Please just date

[+17] Unfortunate... they match so well ❤️

[+16] I was happy for the brief moment I believed it to be true

[+9] Ah man, please just date

[+4] There was no picture evidence so I figured it wasn't real

[+4] They looked so good together on last night's 'King the Land'... I'm sad

[+4] Their face combo is crazy good together... 

[+4] Ah why

[+3] I mean ㅡㅡ there was never even picture evidence in the first place other than a few speculations ㅡㅡ I'm glad I chose to stay neutral

[+3] They look so good together... please date, please date 👍

[+2] Please just date... I love this pairing so much.. I just do..

-