Fans weigh in on Oh My Girl's Mimi's new tan


Article: Opinions divided on Oh My Girl's Mimi before and after tanning visual difference

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+35] The tan looks more impactful

[+17] Everyone commenting that she looks better with a tan are people who will pull you to your downfall

[+8] The tan looks way better ❤️❤️❤️

[+7] If she's happy with the tan, then no other opinion matters, but as a Miracle, I prefer her before the tan. The tan doesn't match the new album concept at all, and her styling before the tan just looked better. As an Oh My Girl member, I think she looks better with the same white skin as everyone else. I'm not saying that tans are ugly but Mimi is an idol and I think she should focus on her image as an idol. If she keeps doing styles that don't match the group's image, she's going to look out of place with them. Please go back to your previous skin color and remain as Oh My Girl's rapper forever. Mimi fighting.

[+5] The same people who say her tan looks better are the same people who think the Black Little Mermaid is pretty. She looks way better with a white skin tone, I don't know what everyone's on about.

[+1] Sexy diva

[+1] White skin makes her look pretty but the tan makes her look hip and trendy

[+1] I love all her versions ❤️

-