EXO fans upset with bizarre comeback styling


Article: "They look like '90s tryhards at the club" Fans disgruntled with EXO's comeback outfits

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+422] EXO's so kind.. just wearing whatever they're given... and I can't help but notice that they still look handsome despite the outfits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the first time I've thought that an idol should take this up with their coordi.. and I don't mean get abusive or anything but they should have the right to say that they don't want to wear something weird if they don't want to. I heard this coordi was also a coordi for Tanaka-san and I can totally see it... It's his exact fashion. You've got to be kidding me with the fur zebra jacket in the middle of summer...

[+187] EXO's too kind for just wearing whatever they're given without complaints ㅜ is their coordi their anti? 😢

[+63] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I don't think even tryhards at the club dress this poorly ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8] Yeah, but what's the reason for why they all have different concepts going on in one group? Is their song some omnibus type thing?

[+7] Winter outfits in the middle of summer ㅠㅠ

[+3] Fur jackets in this heat... their patience is astounding 

[+3] I clicked the article thinking people were being sensitive over a non-issue but... yeah... I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ coordi unni, this is pretty bad

[+-] Will EXO's hair and makeup team please do the job that they're paid to do... They're always putting the boys in shoes that aren't even their size or styling their hair in a way that they can't even see out the front...

[+-] Yeah, this is too much ㅡㅡ+ It's sad that the members are too nice to say anything and that it's up to a stranger like me to have to say that their fashion sucks! It's tacky! Their visuals are fine ㅡㅡ but these outfits aren't doing them any favors. Are their stylists on strike? What's going on ㅡㅡ These outfits are just not it for their visuals!

[+-] Is there really no explanation for why they're being dressed like this? Did they get a whole nwe staff team? Or is this a purposeful concept?

[+-] Fire the coordis

[+-] Why are the coordis getting all the hate... I'm sure this had to be signed off on by a lot of people ㅜ

[+-] Are they being punished for something? 

[+-] You'd die of heat exhaustion if you dressed like this at the club

[+-] I guess I wasn't the only one who thought their outfits sucked ㅜㅜ

-