Whasa criticized for her overly sexual performance at college event

Article: Whasa's college event performance under controversy... was it too s*xually suggestive?

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

[+2,667, -122] Sure, sure, freedom of expression and s*xual freedom and all that, but I just don't find anything she does even the slightest bit sexy... if anything, the opposite. Just my personal opinion.

[+1,864, -121] Nothing she does feels suggestive to me. It actually disgusts me.

[+907, -45] Imagine if Karina put on such a performance instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all the women's rights organizations would be up in arms and accusing her of s*xualizing women as products ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but when Whasa does it, it's "girl crush" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+777, -29] Can she keep her clothes on, pisses me off

[+568, -21] Sexy? Everything she does looks dirty to me...

[+259, -5] Are they talking about the part where she licked her fingers and pretended to rub herself down there?... That wasn't sexy, she made it look gross, actually...

[+204, -5] I just saw the video and I'll admit it was shocking. She licked her fingers and pretended to shove it down her private... and it made me question if she was sane.

[+197, -6] She seems to think she's extremely sexy but Whasa is not sexy at all...

[+159, -3] Since when is spreading your legs, licking your fingers, and rubbing yourself down there considered a "performance" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+134, -5] I never considered her sexy. She makes everything look tacky...

[+128, -3] As a woman, her performance grossed me out. She didn't look sexy, it just made me feel uncomfortable.

[+121, -1] Let's please differentiate between putting on a sexy performance and a cheap one. There should be standards when it comes to these things.

[+105, -1] I'm sorry but I've never considered Whasa as sexy, not even once ㅜㅜ.. I don't know where she gets the confidence to be acting like this ㅜㅜ and why the media keeps calling her the 'sexy queen' or whatever, I can't relate at all ㅜㅜ It actually makes me question if everyone's just playing along, like trying to make someone uglier than themselves feel better about it...

[+78, -2] Licked her fingers and ㅡㅡ I almost therw up!!!!! So gross~!!!! Why would you do that?

-

Source: Naver

[+671, -22] She's just not sexy at all to me ㅎㅎㅎ it actually makes me laugh when I see her trying to act sexy

[+168, -16] Her trashiness is bursting out through the roof

[+163, -11] Her nails alone make me want to throw up

[+111, -4] She gets worse and worse because people keep hying her up as sexy. She went too far this time, especially when some of the freshmen could be minors. The whole performance was trashy and deserving of criticism.

[+37, -2] When I first saw Whasa, I thought she was an ajumma in her forties.....

[+23, -1] I don't know who keeps trying to gaslight us into thinking she's sexy but she's not, she always feels dirty to me

[+22, -2] I just saw the clip and it was a bit dirty... this is Korea, she needs to know her limits

[+17, -0] She's a pervert... what she performed was not art. 

[+19, -4] She's ugly so she needs to pull acts like this for events to invite her at all ㅋ

[+11, -2] I petition for her to be banned off TV...

[+11, -1] She's an example showing that just because you're showing skin doesn't mean you look sexy

-