'Doctor Cha' breaks JTBC record with 18.9% viewer ratings

Article: 'Doctor Cha' breaks 'Itaewon Class' record by jumping over 17% viewer ratings through word-of-mouth praise

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+53] Cha Jung Sook is so amazing~ I would've exploded if I were her!! I'm amazed that she's been able to handle all of this so calmly. 

[+47] 'Sky Castle' ajusshi's got a new line to go by... "yeobo~~~"

[+41] 'Sky Castle' ajusshi's acting drives me crazy because it's so good ㅎㅎ

[+26] I think a lot of the viewers from 'Dr. Romantic' migrated over ㅋ

[+6] This is seriously such a makjang drama.. but they go about it in such a comedic way, it's so good 😂

[+4] I'd be so shocked to find that not only has he been cheating but he has a kid with her too ㅠ

[+3] Yeobo~~~!!!

[+2] I'm a total Cha Jung Sook fan, just love her

[+2] ㅠㅠ I cried with her when she was crying on the stairs ㅠㅠ

[+1] Everyone's acting is crazy good. Not one bad actor. Can't help but love everyone's character. Um Jung Hwa's acting is crazy ㅠㅠ

[+1] Such a good drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Sky Castle' ajusshi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1] Funny but sincere drama

-