Taeyang reveals he wrote 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' after a breakup with Min Hyo Rin

Article: Taeyang reveals the behind-the-scenes story of his hit song 'Eyes, Nose, Lips'... "I wrote it when Min Hyo Rin and I had broken up"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+236] Probably the most human member of Big Bang. I wish him continued happiness.

[+99] The song itself is already great but now I know how genuine it is as well

[+87] Academic theorists say that Min Hyo Rin purposely dumped him to inspire this legendary song in him

[+69] He's the best member out of Big Bang

[+61] No wonder the song felt so mournful to me ㅠㅠ

[+41] Taeyang's such a sweetheart, a real man 👍 👍

[+15] There's just nothing that he can't do. Such a clean hyung.

[+3] Taeyang is the true winner who managed to stay out of trouble among druggies 🔥

[+1] It's a legendary song indeed 👏👏

[+-] The only Big Bang member to not have caused a scandal

[+-] As the saying goes, the ground hardens after the rain

-