Kakao Bank opens new 'idol savings account' feature

Article: A savings account your bias can help you with, Kakaobank releases 'bias savings'

Source: Wikitree + Naver + Naver via Instagram

The savings account can be customized with your favorite idol's pictures and will transfer money every time your idol posts on Instagram, sends a Bubble, holds a fanmeet, celebrates a birthday/anniversary, has a comeback, goes on a variety show, etc, and can later be withdrawn for big purchases like concert tickets, etc. 

[+112] Who would bother when the interest rate is only 2%...

[+33, -2] Only 2% annual interest when you can open an account anywhere else and get at minimum 3.2%, is this a joke?

[+7] Uh, what happens if your bias is never on TV...

[+2] There's an age limit for opening one of these though

[+2] This is pretty cool

[+2, -1] There are going to be a million new accounts for Im Young Woong

[+-] I don't think I could save even 100,000 won in a year off of this

[+-] Should I...

[+-] That 2% though..........

[+-] If this had been released when I was younger, I would be rich by now

[+-] I would not be able to save even 10,000 won in a month ㅠ wish my bias would promote more

[+-] Your account's in big trouble if your bias is never on SNS or TV..

[+-] What if your bias is serving in the military

[+-] Such low interest rate ㅠ

[+-] The interest rate is low but I think it's worth opening one just for fun. I already made one for baseball and Paengsoo ㅎㅎㅎ

-