JYP's market cap passes 3 trillion won

Article: JYP's market capitalization surpasses 3 trillion won... Park Jin Young "I've achieved an absurd dream"

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

[+536, -41] JYP seems to be the most decent out of all the entertainment companies

[+250, -10] He's an amazing entertainer, that's for sure. It's good to see him continue to grow his company without any big scandals or accidents. I hope he doesn't let it get to him or lose his roots.

[+193, -8] When he used to be a judge on an audition show with someone from a 'Y' company, I always thought he was smarter than them all. He's educated, follows his own moral standards, and is able to explain his reasonings behind his decisions. He's also on good terms with all of the artists who move on from his agency. It's so comparable to certain other companies who always end on bad terms with their artists.

[+42, -7] JYP's a cool entertainer~!!!!

[+21, -0] There's a lot anyone can learn from him... from character to his attitude on life...

[+19, -0] SM YG both give me the feeling of thug-run companies... but JYP doesn't. Lee Soo Man and Yang Hyun Suk are both so fishy to me, but there's something genuine and smart about Park Jin Young. I like him even more after learning that he focuses especially on character education for his trainees unlike a certain other agency who thinks that stuff is useless.

[+19, -1] I remember reading an older article where an employee revealed that any employee caught at an ad*lt establishment or a bar to get favors from clients will get terminated immediately under company policy. I always had a feeling the company would do well after reading that.

[+9, -0] I'd be fine with even 30 trillion won, not just 3 trillion won. He deserves it with how honest and hard-working he's been.

[+8, -1] Probably the only company I would trust.. I honestly don't even trust bang Shi Hyuk. I have a feeling that a big scandal is going to happen with them soon.

[+7, -0] JYP's probably the company with the least amount of scandals from their idols, no?

[+4, -1] YG's really just living off of Black Pink at this point

[+3, -0] We'll never know what Park Jin Young himself is like in private but from what we can see, he's always making the best decisions for his company and always seems to give his best

-