Black Pink puts on an impressive show at Coachella

Video: Black Pink dominates Coachella... foreigners cheering in Korean

Source: News 1 Entertainment TV + Issue Feed via YouTube

[+476] Guys, you need to be on this level to call yourself a world star

[+383] So proud of them, love them forever

[+318] Always feels amazing to see Black Pink go from being video stars to completely commanding a stage like this with their presence. A round of applause for their ability to transcend the limits of K-Pop!

[+288] They're so great at singing live while handling choreography~

[+264] I'm not a Black Pink fan but I will always admit that they're the all time #1 girl group

[+260] Black Pink is truly amazing... the fact that we heard Korean chanting at Coachella...

[+201] Black Pink forever 💕

[+199] Black Pink need to be the idols of Korean girl groups

[+196] So proud of them. I choked up when the fan dancing came out. So proud to be a Blink. 

[+156] The current one top group of Korea

[+127] I teared up hearing their Korean greeting at the end... so proud of them ㅠㅠㅠ 🥹🥹

[+112] The location of the Taegukgi really touched my heart... everyone looked so cool 👍

[+107] So cool no matter how many times I watch!

[+104] Never seen a girl group with a worldwide fandom this strong

[+98] You really need talent to back up this kind of stage~ they're really writing history ❤

[+96] All of them did great but it always amazes me how the bigger the stage, the shinier Jennie's skills seem to shine

[+95] So damn proud of them.. I was shocked when I saw the entire audience filled with pink

[+70] Probably the first time I became so crazed over a girl group... They're just of a different class. YG better not get complacent with Black Pink's success and work on getting them an even higher quality album soon ㅠ

[+63] World class

[+47] Having foreign dancers on the stage with them gave it such a different feel~

[+40] They killed it ❤

-