Zebra's escape through Seoul inspires creative parodies

Article: 'Zebra Sero' inspires parodies

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+168, -4] FInd strength, Sero-ya.. I wish you happiness..

2. [+105, -1] I had no idea that kangaroos and zebras could even get into fights.. ㅋ

3. [+45, -0] Sero is a case where his curiosity beat his sense of fear! I hope he had a fun adventure while he was out.

4. [+35, -0] Sero-ya, I wish you happiness~ his story breaks my heart

5. [+12, -0] Please don't make a joke out of an animal who has lived trapped all his life. Can you imagine if your own life was trapped like this? Would you still be laughing? We should all be fighting to get rid of zoos.

6. [+11, -0] While he was running out and about, imagine his sense of fear, shock, excitement, happiness... I truly wish him happiness and that he makes a friend so that he isn't so lonely.

7. [+5, -0] Imagine the sense of freedom he felt... the excitement of seeing all these new things, scared but free.. even for a moment..

8. [+5, -1] You can tell from his size how young he still is. It's so sad to hear that he's been rebellious after losing his parents. I hope he meets a mate and starts a family of his own for his happiness.. Sero-ya, be happy and healthy!

9. [+4, -0] While I'm glad he made it back to his zoo, this whole situation is so sad. Find strength.

10. [+3, -0] Sero is such a cute name ㅎㅎ the first poster is very creative ^^

-

The Suspicious Delivery
"Did you order... Baemin?"
"No, I ordered Yogiyo."