Suzy films trailer video for webnovel 'I'm the Queen in This Life'


Article: Video of Suzy's webnovel trailer earns 1 million views

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+213, -123] Her image has become classier and classier by the day. Her career really is going to be long running.

2. [+93, -42] Pretty fiction but great tonality and diction as well. I hope she lands a character like this for a real drama someday.

3. [+91, -48] Her acting's getting better and better, good work Suzy

4. [+24, -12] I was really impressed by her acting in 'Anna'. Her diction's getting better and I hope to see more of her in future works.

5. [+17, -7] Can we please get Suzy and Cha Eunwoo as leads in a drama together ㅠㅠ they're a visual combination I want to see together so badly ㅠㅠ

6. [+17, -7] The trailer was really well done, her voice sounds great in it as well

7. [+16, -6] So pretty, and her acting's been improving as well~ liking her more by the day ^^

8. [+13, -5] Her diction sounds great

9. [+5, -0] I was hoping this was a trailer for a new drama she's in, kind of disappointed

10. [+5, -2] Her beauty just gets better by the day

-