Kim Hye Soo confesses to feeling lonely now that she's done with her drama

Article: Kim Hye Soo opens up about her feelings after finishing 'Under the Queen's Umbrella' "I'm so lonely and going through a hard time..."

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+79] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She spent three years filming the drama.. and I went through so much healing from watching it! I hope she finds time for herself; I'll always support her ❤

2. [+32] Hye Soo-ssi!!! Be with the people you love and want to be around... I want you to live a happy life full of love. You're an adult so do whatever you want to do. Life's not a big deal... We just want you to be happy.

3. [+18] You may feel invincible when you're younger and think that you can get through anything in life on your own... but once life knocks you down a few times and you lose the will to keep fighting, sometimes even the strongest people need a shoulder to lean on. 

4. [+13] I can relate to what she's feeling... She's the best, of course! But you can feel how much she's had to sacrifice of her own life to put forth such hard work and effort in her projects. It makes me sad to hear that she's going to take a rest but I hope she always remembers that she needs to prioritze her needs first 😢

5. [+8] I refuse to let Hye Soo go and retire, we must hold her back ㅠㅠ

6. [+3] Thanks to your hard work, your viewers were totally enraptured by the drama 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

7. [+2] She's such an amazing person

8. [+1] 'Under the Queen's Umbrella' was truly the best... Hye Soo the God!!!!!

9. [+1] I will be so sad if she really retires

10. [+1] She shows that even a person at the most top of their position still has the ability to work hard

-