Remake of drama 'Goong' in talks to begin production next year

Article: Legendary drama 'Goong' to get a remake after 18 years

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+207] Please keep the OST exactly the way it was.... please...

2. [+94] Shin Chaekyung = Shin Ye Eun, let's go!!!!

3. [+93] Go Yoon Jung, Lee Jae Wook!!

4. [+54] Lee Shin needs to be Lee Jae Wook. Please.

5. [+21] Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Do Hyun!!!

6. [+14] Ha... for me, no matter what, Shin Chaekyung is Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Shin is Joo Ji Hoon... Anyway, I hope the remake is less stuffy than the last... I almost died in episodes 20-23 because the characters just wouldn't talk to each other ㅜㅜ

7. [+34] Shin Ye Eun, Lee Jae Wook, let's go

8. [+11] I personally think Song Kang and Han So Hee would be jjang in this

9. [+17] Jung So Min and Lee Jae Wook..!!

10. [+14] Kim Young Dae or Lee Jae Wook and Kim Hye Yoon

11. [+10] Eun Dan Oh and Lee Do Hyun, please...

12. [+10] I feel like an epilogue after the original story would be more fun to watch... with the same actors... 😢

13. [+3] I can't believe it's been 18 years 😢

-