Netflix's 'Physical: 100' is a #1 global hit

Article: "Real life version of 'Squid Game' with K-Momjjangs" is a hit all around the world

Source: Han via Naver + Naver

1. [+124, -2] 100000% China is going to steal the show idea and make their own version

2. [+88, -19] It gets boring the more you watch

3. [+65, -2] Choo Sung Hoon is amazing

4. [+63, -5] My favorite part is watching all the bodybuilders (fashion muscles) get owned

5. [+52, -2] You mean 'Chemical: 100'? ㅋㅋ

6. [+35, -5] I'd say this is a pretty well-made show

7. [+26, -10] I feel like the matches are so low grade for properly judging their strengths. Most of the matches have nothing to do with judging strength at all.

8. [+5, -2] I finished it, it was really good. Very well-made variety show. I can see why it's #1 around the world.

9. [+12, -0] I love that there aren't any chatty MCs wasting time!!!

10. [+11, -1] Shouldn't have let all the roid abusers on... I get that they had to to drum up interest but it's really off-putting, especially that bodybuilder couple

11. [+9, -1] It's funny watching all the roided up bodybuilders try to act tough in front of the national athletes who aren't even allowed to take cold medicine ㅋㅋ

12. [+6, -0] Choo Sung Hoon is amazing!!!!!

13. [+7, -3] I agree, it's fun to watch ㅎㅎ

14. [+3, -0] The show feels a lot more speedy because there aren't any useless MCs or hosts wasting time

15. [+3, -0] Half of them would be eliminated if they had a doping test

-