Yoo Jae Suk meets his 'The Glory' doppelganger Jung Sung Il

Article: "The meeting of doppelgangers" 'The Glory' Jung Sung Il has finally met Yoo Jae Suk

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+618] He is like a version of Yoo Jae Suk sculpted with care

2. [+443 Yeonjin-ah, I have met someone who looks like me.

4. [+141] I wish Yoo Jae Suk would cameo in 'The Glory'... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ as his twin brother

5. [+97] Ah.. now I won't be able to focus on Ha Do Young in season 2 ㅋㅋ

6. [+49] I always thought he looked like Jung Kyung Ho

7. [+10] Why do people think they look alike..? 

8. [+6] Yeonjin-ah, I think I have to watch 'Yoo Quiz' this week.

9. [+25] Honestly, they don't look that alike when they're standing side by side... but they look so alike separately ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+12] They don't, they don't, they don't, dammit!!!!!!!!

11. [+3] They look even more alike together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 😂😂😂

12. [+1] Yeonjin-ah, this is your husband's dongsaeng.

-