YG drops teaser for new girl group 'Baby Monster'

Article: YG's new girl group 'Baby Monster' teaser

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+79] So is their team name really BaMon or what ㅠㅠ it reminds me of Baemin ㅠㅠ

2. [+53] I seriously did not think they were going to keep the name Baby Monster 🤦 I am still looking forward to them since YG's always had some amazing debut songs

3. [+73] Just having the "YG girl group" in your title means it's game over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait for their debut

4. [+19] I can't wait. They have a lot of members so I think the vibe will be totally different from 2NE1 and Black Pink.

5. [+8] They seem talented but I don't know about these visuals... 

-

Article: YG's new girl group Baby Monster's Lee Hyun's (07er) past photos

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+547] Heo Yoonjin x Kim Garam

2. [+229] She kind of looks like Jennie + Heo Yoonjin  Kim Garam

3. [+153] Isn't this Kim Garam..

4. [+113] Kim Garam?

5. [+89] She seriously looks like a mix of Heo Yoonjin and Kim Garam....

6. [+55] Wait, is their final name really Baby Monster..?

7. [+23] I thought this was Kim Garam...

8. [+20] I clicked in thinking she looked like Kim Garam + Heo Yoonjin but it looks like I wasn't the only one ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+16] Maybe because Black Pink debuted when they were all adults but this group looks too baby-ish, too young

10. [+12] She kind of looks South East Asian...

11. [+18] Kim Garam 2.0 ???

12. [+16] She doesn't feel '07 to me??

-