'The Glory' viewers joke that Jung Sung Il looks too much like Yoo Jae Suk without glasses

Article: The sad but funny reason 'The Glory' viewers are saying Jung Sung Il is breaking their focus of the show "He looks like Yoo Jae Suk trying to look cool without glasses"

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

1. [+135] Comments like these are bringing down the image of this actor ㅠ
- [+19] What's so wrong with Yoo Jae Suk that looking like him is considered a decline..

2. [+132] The director said that he was cast with the intention of making him give off the vibes of a Korean version of Tony Leung Chiu Wai... I think the director will cry if everyone thinks he looks more like Yoo Jae Suk instead...

3. [+50] I don't know how people are seeing Yoo Jae Suk in him

4. [+29] He looks super sexy to me..

5. [+22] I don't really see it ㅋㅋ

6. [+22] Kind of reminds me of the comparisons between IU and Shin Bong Sun?

7. [+21] Oh man ㅋㅋ it's really ruining the focus of the entire nation ㅋ

8. [+14] He doesn't look like Yoo Jae Suk..

9. [+9] They look the damn same to me, dammit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ

10. [+8] Okay, some of you are getting real comfortable with calling Yoo Jae Suk ugly

11. [+7] Maybe like an improved version of Yoo Jae Suk?

12. [+5] He does oddly look like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ like a super handsome version of Yoo Jae Suk

13. [+5] I didn't even think of it but now that I see them together, I can see it...

14. [+4] Yoo Jae Suk where? Why say a handsome man looks like Yoo Jae Suk?

15. [+1] Jung Kyung Ho + Yoo Jae Suk

-