'The Glory' fantalk: could you stay married to a former school bully?

 Article: If your wife were as pretty as Park Yeon Jin in 'The Glory' but was a school bully... "divorce vs pretend I never knew"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+556] People aren't meant to be fixed~!! Throw them out!!!

2. [+941] And yet in reality, iljins who are pretty or handsome get married just fine as long as they're rich ㅋㅋㅋㅋ their partners know all about their dirty pasts and have no problem with it ㅋㅋ like that one lingerie CEO who was found to be a school bully ㅋㅋ got married with a damn big diamond ring in a luxurious wedding hall and all ㅋㅋ

3. [+451] School violence should never be justified no matter the reason

4. [+266] Straight to divorce for me... I don't know how could you pretend that your partner never gave a someone wounds and traumas to last a lifetime??...;;;

5. [+220] I still can't forget.. how even 10 years later, I felt like my heart was going to give out while walking down the street. When I checked Instagram later, my bullies were living happy lives, with babies and all... while I'm still suffering like I did 10 years ago ㅎ It's so easy for people to lie about everything. I couldn't watch 'The Glory' because it made me feel too much.

6. [+26] Well, if we already had a child after I found out, a divorce would be difficult ㅠ I'd have to see how much my partner was remorseful and reflecting of their actions. Though if they were like Yeonjin, I think a divorce would be inevitable..

7. [+101] Divorce for sure

8. [+106] What's stopping them from beating their own partners up?

9. [+25] I suspect that bullies end up marrying other bullies in the end

10. [+15] I don't think I would've even gotten as far as marriage to someone like that. You would've caught on to their character in the dating period, no? 

11. [+94] A person's true colors never change

12. [+7] As beautiful or educated as someone may be, their true colors will never change. People like Yeonjin can pretend all they can in front of their husband or child but her true colors will rub off on the upbringing of her own child and she'll raise another selfish monster in the end.

-