Super Junior turn their photocards into a comedy act



Article: What happens when Super Junior releases new photocards

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+110] Why do I find Kyuhyun's passport photo so funny???? There's something about all of these photocards where they all look a bit unhinged (?)

2. [+45] Oh man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they were just born to be funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+142] Damn, I already have Donghae's topless phoca, Yesung's topless phoca, and several of Dongahe's face, what a shame I don't have these

4. [+27] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Something about SuJu feels so relatable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+14] These are crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love SuJu so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19] Choi Siwon's been using the same pose for his phocas lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+3] I didn't know they released phocas of this kind these days!

8. [+40] The one of Yesung showering is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+4] The mother-in-law phoca.. that's so innovative ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+12] Perhaps this is their try at becoming a gagmen group.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-