(G)I-DLE Minnie's provocative outfit stirs debate

Article: "Lowest low rise ever" (G)I-DLE's Minnie shows off her pubic bone + hips

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,279] Not her pubic bone but iliac bone

2. [+753] Foreign artists perform in bikinis without anyone batting an eye, I can't believe some of you are still stuck in such conservative mindsets in the 21st century...

3. [+497] In the picture, the bone exposed is the iliac bone. Pubic bones are more towards the center and covered in fat and muscle. It's not a bone that you can see on the outside at all.

4. [+603] I'm just curious but don't pants slip down if you wear them like that? Is there something that holds it in place?

5. [+464] They release songs like 'Nxde' because of all of you tattling on them all the time ㅋㅋ

6. [+348] Hmm, I think she looks great. I'll admit I'm not that open minded but I don't see why exposure of this level is anything to cause hate...? It's not enough skin where it should trigger anyone... Why do Jessi or Whasa get called 'hot' when they dress like this but it's controversial when a girl group does the same?

7. [+32] I don't know that I find this style pretty, I'm just more concerned about her pants slipping off... Just my opinion as someone who admittedly has no eye for art...

8. [+59] I still don't get why low rises are back on trend.. do people really find this pretty..?? 🤔🤔

9. [+27] Why is this controversial?  Are idols not allowed the same freedom of expression when it comes to fashion? 

10. [+25] I think she looks pretty. IDLE's stage outfits have always been super hip and full of small details like this. Don't just hate on their stylist team because you don't like it. It takes a lot more than stylists to get concepts like this confirmed through the entire company to ultimately create their final image.

11. [+93] Uh.. I don't really like seeing stuff like this..

12. [+4] Understandable why they'd release a song like 'Nxde' when they're out here dressing like this, tsk tsk

13. [+17] I don't think even their fans would like this

14. [+6] I feel like you could see her crack from behind with pants that low;; how is she expected to dance like this?...

15. [+2] The importance of having a good visual director. Seeing stuff like this makes me realize how amazing Min Hee Jin actually is.

-