New pro gamer team formed by elderly ages 62-69

Article: 65 year old computer illiterate grandma becomes an LoL pro gamer... "helps use my brain"

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+694, -6] She's so cool!

2. [+554, -3] LoL may help stave off dementia but she's going to get anger management issues instead

3. [+200, -8] She won't be affected at all by the your mom slurs;;

4. [+99, -5] Wow, it's so beautiful to witness someone focusing on something in life regardless of age

5. [+48, -1] My grandpa played Age of Empire 2 with me a lot till he passed away. I still have the CD. Grandpa, I want to game with you the next time we meet.

6. [+23, -0] Gaming is good for her mental health but I hope she keeps her chat off

7. [+16, -0] 65 is no grandma age these days. Anyone in their sixties should still be considered an ajumma.

8. [+9, -1] Amazing 👍👍 but since when is 65 considered a grandma? She's still an ajumma~~

9. [+8, -0] What's her elo though

10. [+6, -1] We are just on the cusp of entering the age of aging. We may even see old people debut as idols one day.

11. [+5, -0] If any kid tried to tell her "ni aemi" (motherf*cker), she can just be like "your mother is my daughter~"

12. [+4, -0] Grandma roaming top

13. [+3, -1] If she wants a game to use her brain, she should play Starcraft. There is no brain use in LoL. 

-