Le Sserafim's Kim Chaewon posts thoughtful reply to fan who "doesn't want to live"


Article: Le Sserafim's Kim Chaewon responds to fan who says they "don't want to live"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+156] She has a kind heart at such a young age 😍

2. [+124] Love this woman so much.......

3. [+28] I support you, Chaewonnie

4. [+24] I feel consoled by her words as well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've been her fan since her IZ*ONE days..

5. [+12] How can she be so kind ㅜㅜ

6. [+2] My heart feels consoled 👏👏❤️

7. [+4] She has such a pretty heart 😍

8. [+2] She's promoting her album to someone who doesn't want to live, though... ㅋㅋ

9. [+6] I don't get why Weverse doesn't filter posts like this. Why are you allowed to tell an idol that you want to die? I see some people using this to threaten their idols into responding, too. It stresses me out just reading it.

10. [+2] As expected of Chaewonnie

-