Chuu has found a new agency

Article: Chuu has joined a new agency after being kicked out of Loona for being abusive

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

1. [+647] Now that Chuu's gone, looks like Girl of the Month won't be able to pay their Rent of the Month (Loona's Korean name translates to 'Girl of the Month')

2. [+170] I know who Chuu is but I don't know what this Loona is

3. [+137] I feel bad for the remaining members of Loona

4. [+67] I guess that means Loona will likely disband. Their agency is so petty... there's no one in Loona aside from Chuu who can carry that group. A company this incompetent may as well shut doors.

5. [+41] I don't get why people are hating on the other members. They haven't been paid for their work as well and are under lawsuit, too;;; would you like for them to take Chuu's side and suffer worse consequences than they already?

6. [+20] I seriously don't get why her previous agency is being so petty to her. It doesn't make sense. I hope her sensitive heart isn't too hurt by this. Show them what you're made of under this new agency and flourish~

7. [+19] Chuu~ Seungi~ fighting!!

8. [+23] Instead of hating on Loona, please direct that hate towards their company.. why would anyone hate on Loona..? Yes, Chuu worked hard and everything but that doesn't mean Loona should get hate for it?

9. [+19] Blockberry split the stomach of a goose that lays golden eggs!!! Immature and petty... it's only a matter of time before such a company goes bankrupt.

10. [+83] I hope Chuu baby doesn't have to worry about anything and is able to pursue all that she wants with no worries ㅠㅠ

11. [+81] She was already such a hard worker under the conditions her previous agency put her in.. I can't believe this happened to her. It's now time for her to spread her wings under a new one!

12. [+36] What's left for the other agency than bankruptcy? ㅋㅋ

13. [+23] So where'd she join?

14. [+15] I'm glad 👏👏👏

15. [+1] I hope this new agency is a good place for her

-