BTS' Jin to enlist in the army next month

Article: BTS Jin to enlist on December 13th in front-line division boot camp

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+332, -11] Fighting! Serve healthy and well!

2. [+119, -5] A healthy young man.. serve well. I know that good things will await you for upholding your responsibility..

3. [+147, -40] He wanted to go way earlier but he postponed it for the Busan concert, and I hope people recognize that

4. [+86, -10] Korea's gem BTS, serve healthy and strong~~~

5. [+74, -12] Seokjin-ah! Don't get hurt, please please take care of yourself and stay healthy ㅠㅠ Armies all over the world are praying for and supporting our Seokjin while waiting for you ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+35, -2] I hope that people understand that Jin wasn't able to announce his plans any earlier because he didn't want the concert turning into a sea of tears. He was preparing to enlist all this time but didn't think the schedule would change so unexpectedly with how successful the 'Dynamite' promos went. I hope he serves healthy and strong...

7. [+28, -0] The amount of prestige BTS has brought to our country has amounted to something that politicians couldn't even dream fo achieving, more worthy than any gold medal in our country. The time that they're spending to serve feels like such a waste but I hope that he serves healthy and strong.

8. [+24, -1] Seokjin-ah, us fans know all that you've endured and prepared for us all this time. I will pray that this winter is less cold, less difficult for you and all of the other soldiers serving every winter.

9. [+21, -2] If only Seokin could enlist in May~June like he originally wanted to ㅠㅠ I hope he overcomes this cold and completes his service healthy and strong. I will be waiting with all my support.

10. [+18, -0] I heard he had already settled on a date but didn't say anything for the sake of the Busan concert. I'm sure he's been through some emotional turmoils during this time. On variety shows, he seems like such a hard working, upright young man, and I know that a guy like him will do well anywhere he goes. Stay healthy and serve well~

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+201] Soldier: Seokjin-ah, there's an air-raid alert tod-... nevermind, I'll go do it!!

2. [+94] He has a pleasant personality so I know he'll do well but he's of such world class fame that I feel like his seniors will find it difficult to approach him

3. [+82] Sigh... he couldn't enlist on the dates he wanted twice.. and he hates the cold, I wish he had just gone back in June ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+34] First priority is health, second is health, and last is health. Health is wealth! Serve well...

5. [+31] He's got a great, pleasant personality, and he knows how to make the people around him happy, he can do this 🔥🔥🔥🔥

6. [+19] Serve well 😢

7. [+23] So he'll be out by June 12th, 2024? 😢 At least he's out right before his debut anniversary...

8. [+40] We're going to be getting storytimes from people who served with Jin soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+14] Wow, didn't realize BTS' eldest was already 31.. he's damn handsome

10. [+58] The more I think about it, the more it pisses me off that BTS ever got hate over all this drama for their service. They were never planning on exemptions, they had said several times that they were planning to enlist, but it was always the politicians putting out news that BTS needed to be exempt for years, dragging the kids through all this hate.. sigh..

-