Bang Yedam leaves Treasure and YG

Article: Debuted after 7 years of training... but Bang Yedam leaves team and YG after 2 years

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+355] I hope that he puts his 7 years of training and experience built up after to use and is more successful after leaving YG 👏👏

2. [+165] Wow... I remember voting a ton for him since his audition days. As someone who's been following him since he was a baby, this is unfortunate news... but I hope this is an opportunity for him to grow even bigger!

3. [+118] He debuted as a kid... I can't imagine how much the industry must've hurt him starting from such a young age...

4. [+86] I always thought Yedam had more potential as a solo. Debuting as an idol was a mismatch from the start 

5. [+68] This is the way to go. Unfortunate that he had to suffer for so long in his career, though.

6. [+19] Bang Yedam needed to go solo instead of joining an idol group. He shines brightest on his own. I'll continue to support him 🙌🔥

7. [+8] Bang Yedam? That tiny little kid on 'K-Pop Star'...? Wow, he's grown a lot ㅎㅎㅎ but I guess I've also grown older in that time as well, dammit ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+1] The only member I knew in Treasure was Bang Yedam but now he's leaving ㅠㅠ

9. [+6] Mashiho, I'll support you no matter what path you choose, I just want you to be happy... 🥺

10. [+6] I wish him success as a solo in another agency

11. [+1] I have a feeling he's going to join the Black Label as a YG producer

12. [+1] Reminds me of JYP's G-Soul 😢

13. [+2] I thought this was a picture of San-E at first

-