Fans aghast at New Jeans 'The Fact Music Awards' stage outfits


Article: Negative reactions to New Jeans stage outfits at the 'The Fact Music Awards'

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+299] This is about as bad as NCT..

2. [+252] You have a group of such pretty kids, is this really the best you can dress them in.. 🥲 Their outfits were fine on music shows so what happened here 🥺 They would've been just fine if you had dressed them in one of their music show outfits

3. [+231] A beggar would dress better than this

4. [+114] 'Zimzalabim' style

5. [+93] What the f*ck is this

6. [+28] I'm not a New Jeans fan but really, what the f*ck is this. I could dress them better than that.

7. [+15] They're sooooo cute... but could be dressed better

8. [+8] They looked really good on the awards show cameras, though.. maybe the camera directors were working above their pay grade?

9. [+8] What... is this

10. [+5] I really don't know with Min Hee Jin... most of her fashion is so hard to understand. Totally not my style and not anything I'd want to wear myself.. but it's always clear what kind of vibe she's trying to go for. 

11. [+2] I really want to take a look inside the brains of Hybe employees

12. [+1] They looked so good on the red carpet so who dressed them for the stage? So shocking..

13. [+1] Did the BTS stylist transfer to them or what

-