Squid Game's 'Gganbu' Oh Young Soo breaks it down at Emmys after party

Article: 'Gganbu' Oh Young Soo trends for his Emmys after show dance

Source: Seoul Economy via Naver

1. [+436, -3] How can you not dance on such a happy night? It makes us happy to see him so joyful ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+156, -0] He must be feel like he can die with no regrets now. So successful even so late in life.. I wish him health and happiness~~

3. [+49, -1] I haven't had much reason to smile lately but seeing him has made me smile. Fighting!

4. [+28, -0] It makes me happy to see him like this

5. [+15, -0] I respect him so much. He has declined every CF offer since the success of 'Squid Game' and has stuck with working in plays. I wish him a long and happy life~~

6. [+5, -0] To be in your eighties and surrounded by the cheers of so many people around you, there can't be a better feeling than that in life

7. [+4, -0] A true late bloomer! I h ope he's able to pursue all that he wants with the rest of his years in happiness.

8. [+4, -0] No matter the age, a celebrity is a celebrity after all ㅎㅎ he just can't hide his talents! ㅎㅎ

9. [+4, -0] He has a charm that makes you feel proud and happy

10. [+3, -0] A person worthy of looking up to

-