Hwang Hana's father reveals he is helping her get through jail by publishing a webtoon together


 Article: 'In prison for drugs' Hwang Hana's latest update... running a webtoon with ehr father, drawing with pencil and paper

Source: Herald Economy via Naver + Naver

1. [+842, -17] All she has left are her parents. I hope she looks at the lengths her father is going to for her and tries to live a better life.

2. [+413, -7] From the perspective of her father, I'm sure he's willing to try to do whatever to help his daughter build a normal life. He seems to have great love for her. I hope she wakes up and digs herself out of her addiction.

3. [+155, -4] There's nothing else to do in jail so inmates do a lot of reading, writing, drawing ㅋㅋ

4. [+139, -1] Her life is so easy, she's really living life on easy mode

5. [+47, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+85, -6] This is such a joke..

7. [+58, -1] I understand how the father must feel... how could you expect any parent to give up on their child ㅜㅜ I'm sure he's willing to hold on to anything to give him hope that she can go back to normal ㅠㅠ I hope she wakes up to reality this time!!

8. [+41] That's the heart of a parent... no matter what, my daughter is my daughter

9. [+26, -2] She is f*cking terrible at drawing

10. [+26, -6] I hope she's able to feel the warm embrace of her parents and is able to come back to real life.. 

11. [+15, -0] Hate them or love them, your kid is your kid. A parent's heart can't be helped.

12. [+8, -0] The law can be as harsh as it wants but it seems to be the nature of a parent to want to embrace your child no matter what. I hope she pays the consequences of her actions and returns to society by staying off the path of a criminal.

13. [+10, -3] Really shows that in the end, there is no one who will be there for you other than your parents. I hope she matures from this and chooses to live a life as beautiful as her face.

14. [+7, -0] I understand her father... as hopeless as she is, she's still his daughter. A parent can never give up on their own child... Sigh, please wake up and live for them.

15. [+4, -0] That webtoon sure looks like it was drawn by a druggie

-