Fans amused over Lee Soo Man's photocard included in SM concert slot machine

Article: Lee Soo Man's official photocard listed at SM's concert today

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+288] That's crazy, I wonder what the person who gets Lee Soo Man's card is going to feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+177] Maybe Lee Soo Man... wanted to become an idol too...

3. [+88] Half of these photocards are NCT

4. [+1] This is one of those cards where you don't want for yourself but you still kinda hope to get ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4] Imagine unwrapping one hoping to get your bias and you get Soo Man-nim

6. Most ridiculous thing I've seen all year

7. Aw man, I'd want to cry if I got Chen's card

8. Leeteuk's photocard is hilarious already..

9. I only see Leeteuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+27] I bet it's high value on the market though

11. Lee Tae Yong got Lee Soo Man's card... ㅋ

12. [+6] Is it normal that I'm noticing Leeteuk's card more than Lee Soo Man's..?

-