'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' viewers concerned the drama is veering off path with two episodes to go

Article: Best drama of my life -> the worst 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo'... can it avoid ruining its characters in the last two episodes?

Source: Seoul News via Naver

1. [+501, -11] Personally, the drama started going downhill for me after the ninth episode... 

2. [+182, -7] I wish they would've just kept the focus on character growth instead of a love line.. could they not have done that?? Truly?

3. [+172, -9] I think the scriptwriter has reached her limits...

4. [+75, -5] It's been getting a bit iffy for me since all the 'Kahi' PPL

5. [+48, -3] I noticed that Woo Young Woo just seems like a person without autism ever since a few episodes ago

6. [+46, -2] Makes me realize how good 'Misaeng' was even with no love lines at all.

7. [+41, -4] I thought the drama was fresh and fun at first but I haven't been watching it anymore. With the added love line and all... I've just been changing the channel. Please don't consider a second season.. Just finish it here and at least preserve whatever popularity the drama has left.

8. [+24, -0] Am I the only one wondering why Dong Geurami and the hairy chef followed them to the Jeju work trip, though??

9. [+23, -2] This is a fail drama for me. The actors and the director's talents managed to make up for the scriptwriter's shortcomings but it's starting to show now.

10. [+22, -1] Did the scriptwriter change in the middle? I thought the drama was so fresh at first, and Park Eun Bin was so cute.. I even caught all of the re-runs.. but now I can't even finish watching an episode without feeling bored.

11. [+21, -0] The drama was ruined with Bang Gu-ppong... I am totally opposed to a second season.

12. [+18, -1] Our country just can't produce dramas without a love line

13. [+12, -0] I feel like they could've left their relationship at a humanistic friendship/close co-worker type of situation.. they went too far with it

14. [+13, -2] The Jeju episode was so boring ㅜㅜ

15. [+11, -0] Poor Park Eun Bin, she did so well with the acting in this

16. [+10, -0] I think Park Eun Bin and the rest of the cast have carried this drama for as long as they could. From the cancer to the love line, everything's a mess now.

17. [+8, -0] Woo Young Woo's character is becoming more and more like a person who just acts like they have autism. The love line feels forced. It's ruining the focus of the drama.

18. [+9, -2] I lost interest once the love line started going on. I want to watch her dominate court cases, not see her go on dates.

-