'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' concludes at an all time high of 17.5% viewer ratings [Spoilers!]

Article: From 0.9% to 17.5%, a miracle of viewer ratings... why was everyone so crazy over 'Woo Young Woo'

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+242, -5] Woo Young Woo's last line saying "sense of fulfillment"... probably the most honest expression of happiness for human beings

2. [+96, -3] I have seen Park Eun Bin in other dramas but I think this drama benefitted more from Park Eun Bi's acting charms than its own merit

3. [+72, -4] I enjoyed it so much. It was a heartwarming story. If our society had more lawyers fighting for justice like her, I'm sure our world would be more beautiful.

4. [+48, -0] The drama is a super, super, super daebak for a newly created channel to hit 17.5% in viewer ratings

5. [+34, -2] You can tell that the drama was not made with greed

6. [+25, -0] Let me give Park Eun Bin a pre-congratulations for the 2023 Baeksang Arts daesang and the female excellence award in the TV categories

7. [+21, -1] I watched for Park Eun Bin's acting.. she was seriously so good

8. [+17, -0] I cannot imagine Woo Young Woo being played by any other actress

9. [+16, -0] At least 50% of the drama's success is thanks to Park Eun Bin's ability to pull off her character

10. [+11, -1] I'm so glad I came to know Kang Tae Oh through this drama. Kang Tae Oh fighting.

-

Article: 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' a happy ending all around, highest viewer ratings recorded for the finale episode at 17.5%

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+74] I was really happy to enjoy such a great drama for the first time in a while

2. [+37] Even the ending was perfect ❤️

3. [+25] Wow 👏 17% viewer ratings on a channel that no one's heard of!! Even public broadcast dramas are dwindling at 2%5, 1%5... I'm sure they're feeling jealous over this feat

4. [+1] A happy ending indeed ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. [+18] My entire family enjoyed watching this together

6. [+10] It was getting pretty makjang towards the end there though

7. [+9] A drama that made you feel happy. I hope the cast returns for season two.

8. [+10] Amazing~~ Park Eun Bin's acting was just enough, not too much or too little~

9. [+6] We need a season two

10. [+5] Please just let us remember this drama as a positive memory... No season two...

-