'Inkigayo' restricts standing section to those shorter than 160 cm

Article: Inkigayo puts out notice saying people over 160 cm tall cannot enter the standing audience

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+446] First time I'm happy about only being 158

2. [+283] I mean, damn, it's not like anyone's born taller than 160 because they wanted to be ㅠ

3. [+250] Oh come on, this is wrong.. I wouldn't have been born taller if I knew this was going to happen...

4. [+3] Never thought I'd be so happy to be short for once

5. [+1] Does Inkigayo think I asked to be 166 tall?

6. [+10] Dammit... I'm 161

7. [+1] Damn, can't they just install the cameras higher if this is all because people are in the way of the cameras? What the hell is this rule?

8. [+1] Now I'm going to have to cut my ankles off if I ever win the standing raffle

9. [+1] So it was already at a 165 limit and they lowered it even more? 

10. [+1] So are male fans just cut off at the entrance then? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-